St Albans AL1 3JZ
With the homes now ready to move in, this is a great opportunity to see all that this superb development has to offer. Call to book a viewing of the show apartment.
Hertfordshire House comprises a superb collection of just 26, highly specified one bedroom apartments in the heart of bustling St Albans. Just moments from the city’s historic centre, the homes here offer the utmost in convenience, while offering residents an enviable new residence, to call their own.
Each of the apartments has been meticulously designed to seamlessly combine both style and functionality. From their beautifully crafted kitchens to their light and spacious living areas, these homes deliver contemporary living at its very best.
Be part of St Albans regeneration
Hertfordshire House will form part of a major regeneration project taking part in St Albans City centre. The project, which is being led by St. Albans City & District Council is due for completion in 2020/21. It is set to transform the area into a new destination in its own right.
Once complete, it is planned that this mixed-use scheme will deliver a host of new homes, in addition to restaurants, retail and office space, all set around an open pedestrianised public square and landscaped areas.
Hertfordshire House comprises the first phase of the Civic Centre Regeneration Project, comprising a collection of 26, highly specified one-bedroom apartments
The specification at Hertfordshire House has been carefully chosen by Angle Property to ensure the highest standards have been achieved and every detail carefully considered to offer you the reassuring quality you can rely on.
• Fully fitted contemporary handle-less kitchens with Quartstone worktops and upstand
• Mirrored glass splash backs
• Integrated Bosch oven and induction hob with extractor
• Integrated Bosch slimline dishwasher
• Integrated Bosch undercounter fridge with freezer compartment
• Integrated Bosch microwave
• Freestanding washer/dryer
• Undermounted single bowl sink with contemporary chrome single lever mixer tap
Lighting & Electrical
• Downlighters to hall/living/dining/kitchen/bathrooms
• Sky + and HD television provisions available to all apartments, subject to customer’s own subscription
• Telephone points to living room and bedrooms
• Video entry system
• Contemporary white wall hung Duravit WC and basin
• Hansgrohe Metris single lever basin mixer
• Duravit wall hung basin-vanity unit to penthouses only
• Chrome finish towel rail
• Hansgrohe Crometta shower with thermostatic overhead shower mixer and hand shower
• Low profile shower tray
• Crometta jet hand shower over bath
• Semi frameless glass hinged shower door/panel (dependent on bathroom layout)
• Kaldewei Eurowa steel bath with Hansgrohe Ecostat Comfort thermostatic bath filler
• Full height Porcelanosa Ceramic tiles to all areas
• Porcelanosa ceramic tiled flooring
• Iluminated mirrored cabinet (To Penthouses only)
• Semi-frameless glass, soft close slider door to shower (To Penthouses only)
• Engineered wood flooring to living/hall/bedrooms
• Ceiling and walls painted with a smooth matt finish
• Architraves and skirting boards with smooth white satinwood finish
• Master bedroom to include double hanging wardrobes with sliding doors, shelving and hanging rail
• Individual apartment front doors in walnut finish
• Porcelanosa tiles to lobby, ground floor and communal stairs
• Hardwearing Victoria carpet in brushed steel to first floor communal areas and above
• Internal Todd Doors in white with satin stainless-steel fittings
• Your home also has the benefit of a 10 - year warranty with Checkmate
Located within the city centre, at Hertfordshire House you are within easy reach of all that this bustling, historic city has to offer, while still remaining within easy reach of the Capital and beyond. St Albans is well connected by both road and rail. A direct train service takes you into London St Pancras in around 20 minutes, while you can find yourself in Paris in just over 2.5 hours.
St Albans City Station to:
- London St Pancras: 21 minutes
- London Bridge: 37 minutes
- London Victoria: 44 minutes
- London Waterloo: 53 minutes
- Verulam Golf Club: 0.9 miles (6 mins)
- M25 Motorway: 4.1 miles (12 mins)
- Redbourn Golf Club: 6.6 miles (16 mins)
- Luton Airport: 12.4 miles (24 mins)
- Heathrow Airport: 25.6 miles (36 mins)
A leisurely lifestyle
Right in the heart of this city centre, you will enjoy immediate access to all that this shopping haven has to offer. From well-known high street brands to designer names and independent boutiques, there is an abundance of choice on offer.
Throughout the city there is an abundance of choice offering everything from traditional pub fare to award winning cuisine. The city’s twice-weekly street market and monthly farmer’s market further enhance its appeal. Offering everything from fresh locally grown produce to varied street food stalls. Whether you are looking for a quick bite to eat, a leisurely lunch or a fine dining experience, St Albans will not disappoint.
St Albans is spoilt with parks and green open spaces, offering plenty of opportunity to get out and enjoy the great outdoors. The historic Verulamium Park offers 100 acres of beautiful parkland, the Roman ruins and a wide range of facilities.
If you are looking to get active, the city boasts a vast number of gyms, clubs and sports centres. St Albans is also home to numerous golf courses, including The Verulam Golf Club, Home of the Ryder Cup and Redbourn Golf Club, which offers two courses and spectacular views over the Hertfordshire countryside.
A City of Culture & History
There is no denying that St Albans is a city rich in history. From its stunning Cathedral to its impressive Clock Tower, the city is certainly not lacking in culture. Built between 1403 and 1412, the Clock Tower is the only medieval town belfry in England and is designated as a Scheduled Ancient Monument. Today it plays host to numerous exhibitions and is a popular port of call.
There's always something for everyone in St Albans. History in every footstep, a pub at every turn, and beautiful places to simply stop and soak up the magical atmosphere.
The unique buildings, historic streets and open spaces have remained through the centuries and are still a vital part of city life today.
*Subject to term & conditions